The scheduling coordinator is responsible for managing all staffing processes, including client scheduling and service, scheduling resolution. The scheduling coordinator will work as part of the Sandcastle Scheduling team in conjunction with Case Management.
- Manages ongoing client staffing processes, including:
- Schedules staff for both new and existing client’s needs.
- Manages staff absences to ensure that each client’s needs are being fulfilled.
- Matches Caregiver’s skill level to client’s needs.
- Reports promptly all quality assurance concerns to case management.
- Reports patterns and trends pertaining to caregiver attendance and behavior to HR coordinator.
- Answers office phones in a timely manner.
- Checks messages every thirty minutes.
- Meets regularly with team members to ensure quality client care.
- Other duties as assigned.